I could not resist using the snow animals to create gift tags for you.
Please accept the free printables as my gift to you and use all of it!
Sometimes your message or note means more than you could ever have imagined. Make every word count. Give words of encouragement and love.
It will be returned.
Looking for some gift ideas?
Visit my Amazon Store here, I have listed gifts for almost anyone's taste (and will be adding even more).
FREE snow animal christmas GIFT TAGS
The freebie is a one-page digital download that features nine different tags each. It is available to Easy on the Tongue subscribers.
Subscribe to receive the download link.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED FOR YOUR christmas TAGS
- Card stock or plain paper
- Hole punch
- Twine, ribbon or leather strips
- The printable (off course)
This is an affiliate link. Any purchase made will result in a small commission at no extra cost to you.
DOWNLOAD, PRINT AND ATTACH YOUR SNOW ANIMAL CHRISTMAS GIFT TAGS.
The printables were designed on A4 size paper.
Making your gift tags:
- Scroll down to the sign-up page below and sign up;
- check your email from Amanda @ Easy on the Tongue;
- click on the downloadable link;
- the printables will be downloaded from the email;
- the download format is A4 in pdf;
- add your lovely card stock to your printer;
- open the downloaded page and send to your printer;
- within seconds, you will have the lovely Christmas tags!
- print on good quality card stock; or
- on regular printer paper and layer on colored or patterned paper;
- tidy up the cut out and punch a whole in the suggested circle; or
- print on sticker paper, cut out and stick to your gift/s;
- Add ribbon, twine, leather strips or cord to attach to your present;
- write your awesome message onto the back;
- add the Christmas gift tags to your gifts.
I don't know about you, but gift bags kind of spolied me. I hardly ever wrap a gift in the traditional manner anymore.
If you feel the same, but really want to up your game, try something new like:
- Tissue paper - match it with twine and your printed tag;
- Take an empty container such as a jar or basket and layer it with tissue paper and wrap with cellophane;
- Use paper gift bags and stick your tag on with some washi tape;
- An organza drawstring bag always compliments jewellery.
Try matching your paper, tags and twine (ribbon) with the same or complimentary colors.
Beautifully wrapped gifts are so soft on the eye and it makes the recipient feel extra special!
ABOUT THE DESIGNS
Some of the graphics used to create the gift tags are from Creative Fabrica.
I pay a subscription fee which allows me to download anything I want, with a commercial usage included.
Creative Fabrica stocks graphics, svg's, craft patterns and embroidery designs. It is worth visiting.
Check out their Freebies, Discount Deals and Daily Gifts in the Top Right of their page.
I am an affiliate and will earn a small commission if you make a purchase using my link. Thanks if you do!
I am an affiliate for Amazon, which means that if you click on a link and make a purchase, I will receive a small commission. Thank you for your support.
For more Christmas related posts:
- Free Printable Christmas Gift Tags
- Pringle Can Free Coloring Printable
- Black & White Christmas Gift Tags
- Stupid easy Christmas Gnome
- Easy & Inexpensive Christmas Gifts
- Adorable Christmas Granny Tree
- Knit or Crochet Christmas Trees
- Granny squares Christmas makes
- The Most Special Free and Paid Rudolph Christmas Embroidery Designs
- The Ultimate List of the Greatest Christmas Embroidery Designs
- Rudolph Reindeer Treats