This Valentines day, don't forget the most important aspect, the message. That's exactly why I ceated the free printable Valentines day gift tags. All you need to do is download and print.
One thing less for you to worry about?!
Maybe you have an important proposal, or maybe you do not want to reveal too much...
It is a gift to love and be loved and therefore, we should cherish our relationships every day. I don't mean just the love between a man and woman, but also between parents and their children, grandparents and their offspring, the list goes on.
We only live once.
Make it a special day!
For more Valentine's Day related posts, scroll to the list at the bottom of this post please.
My soektog na nuwe Afrikaanse Valentynsdag etikette het nie veel opgelewer nie. Al wat ek kon kry was argaïse prentjies.
Nee wat, ons kan mos ook darem ietsie eie aan ons gebruik. Hoop jy geniet dit. Toegang tot die Afrikaanse aflaaie is heel onderaan die artikel.
FRee printable valentines gift tags
more about the free PRINtABLE valentines gift tags
The freebie is a one-page digital download that features nine different tags each. It is available to Easy on the Tongue subscribers.
what you'll need for your tags
This is an affiliate link. Any purchase made will result in a small commission at no extra cost to you.
Download, print and attach your valentines gift tags
Making your gift tags:
- Download the free pdf to your printer or open and print;
- Print on good quality card stock; or
- on regular printer paper and layer on colored or patterned paper;
- Tidy up the cut out and punch a whole in the suggested circle; or
- Print on sticker paper, cut out and stick to your gift/s;
- Add ribbon, twine or leather strips to attach to your present;
Please share the Pinterest image to your account. I'll be most obliged...
It is not necessary to always wrap gifts in traditional gift paper. Try something new like:
- Tissue paper - match it with twine and your printed tag;
- Take an empty container such as a jar or basket and layer it with tissue paper and wrap with cellophane;
- Use paper gift bags and stick your tag on with some washi tape;
- An organza drawstring bag always compliments jewellery.
Try matching your paper, tags and twine (ribbon) with the same or complimentary colors.
Beautifully wrapped gifts are next level. It means you have taken more care, spend time and added the extra touch!
more related valentine's day posts:
- Free Valentines Machine Embroidery designs
- Valentine's Ideas to make yourself (from breakfast to gifts)
- Love quotes to share
- Multicolored Valentine's Day Tags