Why spend money if you can get some really good free printable Christmas gift tags?
I know it costs money to print too, but truth is, you can add your own personality with the color of paper and the strings.
Who does not want to give unique gifts anyway?!
FRee printable christmas gift tags
more about the free PRINABLE christmas gift tags
The freebie is a two-page digital download that features nine different tags each. It is available to Easy on the Tongue subscribers.
what you'll need
- Card stock or plain paper
- Hole punch
- Twine or ribbon
- The printable (off course)
This is an affiliate link. Any purchase made will result in a small commission at no extra cost to you.
Download, print and attach your christmas gift tags
A few suggestions:
- Download to your printer or open and print;
- Print on good quality card stock; or
- on regular printer paper and layer on colored or patterned paper; or
- Print on sticker paper, cut out and stick to your gift/s;
- Use a hole punch or scrapbooking punch;
- Add ribbon or twine and attach to your present;
Remember that presentation counts.
Try matching your paper, tags and twine (ribbon) with the same or complimentary colors.
Beautifully wrapped gifts do not necessarily cost more, but it makes the recipient feel extra special.
more related Christmas posts:
- Pringle Can Free Coloring Printable
- Black & White Christmas Gift Tags
- Stupid easy Christmas Gnome
- Easy & Inexpensive Christmas Gifts
- Adorable Christmas Granny Tree
- Knit or Crochet Christmas Trees
- Granny squares Christmas makes
- The Most Special Free and Paid Rudolph Christmas Embroidery Designs
- The Ultimate List of the Greatest Christmas Embroidery Designs
- Rudolph Reindeer Treats