The world is filled with little bright eyes, having all the respect and love for their daddies. I know a gift tag is too small to describe their hero, but it will look good on the gift! So, grab the gorgeous free Father’s Day gift tags and hang them all over!
Oftentimes, we are so wrapped up in giving the ‘right’ gift, that we miss the most important aspect, the message.
Have your little ones make a Fathers Day card, or a special ‘artwork’, or sometimes, just a name scribbled on a small gift tag, says it all.
Enjoy the free printable gift tags, download and print.
Encourage the love between your children and their Daddy, it is special and often neglected in a busy world.
Make it a special Hero day!
Weereens, wou ek iets spesiaals vir die Afrikaanse Pappa’s maak.
Ek hoop julle geniet dit! Toegang tot die Afrikaanse aflaaie is heel onderaan die artikel.
FRee father’s day gift tags printable
more about the free father’s day gift tags
The freebie is a one-page digital download that features nine different tags each. It is available to Easy on the Tongue subscribers.
what you’ll need for your tags
- Card stock or plain paper
- Hole punch
- Twine, ribbon or leather strips
- The printable (off course)
As an AMAZON ASSOCIATE and other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Download, print and attach your
father’s day gift tags
Making your gift tags:
- Download the free pdf to your printer or open and print;
- Print on good quality card stock; or
- print on regular printer paper and layer on colored or patterned paper;
- Tidy up the cut out and punch a whole in the suggested circle; or
- Print on sticker paper, cut out and stick to your gift/s;
- Add ribbon, twine or leather strips to attach to your present;
Please share the Pinterest image with your account. I’ll be most obliged…
It is not necessary to always wrap gifts in traditional gift paper. Try something new like:
- Use an old tin, clean it up and jazz it up with your tag and a big bow;
- Draw moustaches on paper and wrap them in your own wrapping paper;
- Tissue paper – match it with twine and your printed tag;
- Take an empty container such as a jar or basket and layer it with tissue paper and wrap it with cellophane;
- Use paper gift bags and stick your tag on with some washi tape;
Try matching your paper, tags and twine (ribbon) with the same or complementary colors.
Beautifully wrapped gifts are next level. It means you have taken more care, spend time and added the extra touch!
more related Father’s day posts:
The last thing to be said is:
Happy Father’s Day to all the daddies, Uncles, Grandpas and all the fathers of pets, wild animals and other people’s children!
May you have a blessed day!
And to all the Fathers in heaven, we are thinking of you…
Die Afrikaanse etikette is ook beskikbaar in die ‘Library’.