Are you the one in the family who remembers all the birthdays, but forgets to say, ‘Happy Birthday’? I have a feeling we act alike and therefore I am sharing the free birthday calendar for yarn lovers with you.
A birthday tracker may cause us to be more intentional (to just call when you see the date), but you will feel a bit more organized too. Plus, the free printable can be hung up in your office or toilet (I wonder why), which makes it a handy decor item.
Enough said, let’s have a look at it:
Download and Print the Free Birthday Calendar for Yarn Lovers
Yarn lover, fiber artist, crocheter, knitter, weaver, macrame knotter, punch needle enthusiast, this freebie is a digital download that features one annual calendar and twelve different monthly pages. The pages are adorned with illustrations of yarn a top of the months. It is available to Easy on the Tongue subscribers. Subscribe to receive the download link (below).
WHAT YOU’LL NEED FOR YOUR FREE BIRTHDAY TRACKER
- Good quality card stock (not too thick) or plain paper
- Hole punch
- Twine, ribbon or leather strips
- The printable (off course)
LOOKING FOR GIFT IDEAS?
Visit my Amazon Store here, I have listed gifts for anyone’s taste (and will be adding even more)
As an AMAZON ASSOCIATE I earn from qualifying purchases.
DOWNLOAD, PRINT AND USE YOUR CALENDAR
The printable was designed on A4 size paper.
- Scroll down to the sign-up page below and sign up.
- Check your email from Amanda @ Easy on the Tongue.
- Click on the downloadable link (or image).
- The printable automatically downloads from the email.
- Download format is A4 in pdf.
- Add your paper to your printer, open the downloaded page and send it to your printer.
- Press enter and that is all to it!
TIPS to finish and use YOUR BIRTHDAY CALDENDAR
- One way to use it, is to punch holes in the top, string ribbon, yarn, or embroidery floss through and hang; or
- Clamp with binder clips and add a string to hang it up somewhere.
- Stick it in a flip-file or binder; or
- make your own tear-off pad with it (with glue and clamps or binder clips) – here is a lovely tutorial by The Crazy Craft Lady.
- If you have the luxury of a spiral binding machine, make a birthday notebook (it makes a lovely gift); or
- Laminate each month separately and use a Sharpie to add the names.
Some rules that apply to yarn lovers:
SERIOUSLY, a yarn lover is a unique, skilled, and kind person. She makes without asking, spends hours creating and feels content doing so.
ABOUT THE PRINTABLE
The designer of this lovely calendar is Marilise of Penny Crafts Designs on Etsy. She recently opened her Etsy shop, and I am impressed by her creativity.
As a launch special, she offers 20% on any of her items until the end of April 2023. The coupon code is available in the welcoming email (once subscribed).
If you love graphics, svg’s, embroidery designs, social media templates and lots of craft patterns, Creative Fabrica stocks it all.
Check out their Freebies, Discount Deals and Daily Gifts in the Top Right of their home page.
I am an affiliate and will earn a small commission if you make a purchase using my link. Thanks, if you do!
want more free printables?
Browse around the ‘printable’ category, for many printable tags and something nice.
I hope you enjoyed visiting my blog, and I’d be delighted if you would share this everywhere.
Have a creative and joyful day!
The design is copyright © EASY ON THE TONGUE please do not distribute, sell, or copy the PDF File of the printable as your own! But, please share your calendars by tagging easy_on_the_tongue on INSTAGRAM.
PLEASE PIN THE IMAGE BELOW