cute free easter Pringle Can printable (Cheap and easy)
Recycle empty pringles cans, download, print and attach the cute free Easter Pringle Can printable shared in this post.... and you have a cheap but adorable Easter gift container.
Looking for easy Easter crafts to keep little ones intrigued and excited about this incredibly special holiday?
Then look no further. It is so easy, if a child knows how to use scissors, he or she can do this.
Vir 'n Afrikaanse weergawe van die Paasfees ontwerp, blaai ondertoe om die skakel te kry (per e-pos) om dit af te laai.
Please share the Pinterest image with your account. I'll be most obliged...
CUTE FREE EAStER PRINGLE CAN PRINTABLE
MORE ABOUT your FREE easter PRINTABLE
- The freebie is a one-page (A4 paper) digital download.
- The size if for a tall container of 5.2 to 5.5oz.
- It is available to Easy on the Tongue subscribers.
- Instant download for personal use.
- The good news is you may use it for charitable and school related causes.
- You may not resell or share this free printable in any manner.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO MAKE YOUR EASTER GIFT CONTAINER
- Card stock or plain paper
- Double-sided tape
- Small piece of twine or ribbon
- Other fun things to add to the potato chips can
- Paper flower pom-pom (optional)
- Washi tape (to cover the lid if you want)
- Hot glue gun (optional to attach
- The printable (of course)
Want the Freebie? Scroll to the bottom of this page and look for the sign-up box. Open your email and confirm subscription. Wait for the email with the freebie attached.
Affiliate links appear in this post and any purchase made will result in a small commission at no extra cost to you.
DOWNLOAD, PRINT AND ATTACH THE PRINGLE CAN FREE PRINTABLE
Covering the Pringle can:
- Subscribe to receive the password to the Resource Library (all current subscribers can access it from there - no need to subscribe again!).
- Download the free pdf to your printer or open and print.
- Print on paper of your choice. I used plain printer paper.
- Cut off a tiny bit at the top and bottom of the printable and the extra overlap on the sides. Measure it first. If you cut off too much, just add some twine, ribbon, or rope to cover the opening (yes, that's what I did!).
- Add lengths of double-sided tape to the tube, peel off the layer and stick your printable on. Where it overlaps, you can add an extra strip to close it nicely.
- Use tissue paper or a cheap paper flower pom-pom and cut it in halve. Stick it in the opening for some flair.
- You can also cover the Plastic lids with washi tape or punch a piece of paper and glue to it or
- Cut out decorative circles from colorful paper and glue to the lid.
- Decorate with whatever you have in your stash.
- Fill the can of pringles with easter eggs, chocolate easter bunny and all the sweet treats you have made with easy recipes.
- and whalla.... you have a nice gift box, or table arrangement, or an instant Easter decorating item that will catch the eye.
There is so much that you can do with the free printables -
- Fill it with a great gift - what a surprise if you expect candy!
- Print and laminate and use a placemat.
- Print, fold, and glue the printable to form a paper envelope to fill with Easter treats.
Whatever you do, please enjoy, and share this freebie with your peeps.
vir my afrikaanse lesers, teken hier in:
HAVE YOURSELF A VERY BLESSED EASTER WITH LOTS OF FAMILY FUN!
The graphics used to create the coloring printable are from PrettyGrafik.
I signed up a few months ago for their subscription which allows me to download anything I want, with a commercial usage included.
Check out their incredible bundles. It is worth visiting.
All graphics are created in CANVA. You can use the platform for free - click to subscribe to Canva here.
For more free Printables and Easter related posts, browse around these previous posts:
Ideas to keep kids busy between the Easter egg hunt and their sugar rush: