I know January is a cash-strapped month and could not resist to create free multicolored Valentines tags. Not only to cater for more or less everyone's taste but also to save you money which you can spend on a gift or gifts.
Downlaod, print and use these special celebration tags for just about anyone's gift.
Yes, some of these are not just romantic, you can use it for your boss, teachers, neighbours, family and friends.
One thing the pandemic taught is, is that life is short and should be celebtrated and lived.
For more valentine's related posts
- Black and White Valentine's Gift Tags
- Free Valentine's Machine Embroidery Designs
- Valentine's Ideas to Make yourself
FREE multicolored valentines TAGS
What to do to get the Valentine's Tags?
The freebie is a one-page digital download that features nine different tags. It is available to Easy on the Tongue subscribers.
Subscribe to receive the download link (below).
WHAT YOU'LL NEED FOR YOUR free valentine's day TAGS
- Card stock or plain paper
- Hole punch
- Twine, ribbon or leather strips
- The printable (off course)
Looking for gift ideas?
Visit my Amazon Store here, I have listed gifts for almost anyone's taste (and will be adding even more)
As an AMAZON ASSOCIATE I earn from qualifying purchases.
DOWNLOAD, PRINT AND ATTACH YOUR valentine's GIFT TAGS
The printables were designed on A4 size paper.
Making your gift tags:
- Scroll down to the sign-up page below and sign up;
- check your email from Amanda @ Easy on the Tongue;
- click on the downloadable link (or image);
- the printables will automatically download from the email;
- the download format is A4 in pdf;
- add your lovely card stock to your printer;
- open the downloaded page and send to your printer;
- within seconds, you will have the lovely free tags!
- print on good quality card stock; or
- on regular printer paper and layer on colored or patterned paper;
- tidy up the cut out and punch a whole in the suggested circle; or
- print on sticker paper, cut out and stick to your gift/s;
- Add ribbon, twine, leather strips or cord to attach to your present;
- write your awesome message onto the back;
- attach to your gifts.
Does it make you feel special if you receive a beautifully wrapped present?
For more quick and easy tips for wrapping gifts, click through to this Christmas tag page.
ABOUT THE DESIGNS
Some of the graphics used to create the gift tags are from Creative Fabrica.
I pay a subscription fee which allows me to download anything I want, with a commercial usage included.
Creative Fabrica stocks graphics, svg's, craft patterns and embroidery designs. It is worth visiting.
Check out their Freebies, Discount Deals and Daily Gifts in the Top Right of their page.
I am an affiliate and will earn a small commission if you make a purchase using my link. Thanks if you do!