Grab the Free Black and White Mom Gift Tags
The black and white Mom Gift Tags were designed to be used anytime and any day of the year.
It is not only the gift that counts and your Mom is not someone you can easily fool.
But, I'm sure you can surprise her with a short but very sweet message. And that is all you and I want! A happy Mom.
We only live once.
Make her feel special!
FRee black and white mom gift tags
more about the free PRINtABLE mom gift tags
The freebie is a one-page digital download that features nine different tags each. It is available to Easy on the Tongue subscribers.
Subscribe to receive the link to the Resource Library (all current subscribers can access it from there - no need to subscribe again!)
what you'll need for your tags
This is an affiliate link. Any purchase made will result in a small commission at no extra cost to you.
Download, print and attach your
mom gift tags
The printables were designed on a A4 size paper.
Making your gift tags:
- Download the free pdf to your printer or open and print;
- Print on good quality card stock; or
- on regular printer paper and layer on colored or patterned paper;
- Tidy up the cut out and punch a whole in the suggested circle; or
- Print on sticker paper, cut out and stick to your gift/s;
- Add ribbon, twine or leather strips to attach to your present;
I don't know about you, but gift bags kind of spolied me. I hardly ever wrap a gift in the traditional manner anymore.
If you feel the same, but really want to up your game, try something new like:
- Tissue paper - match it with twine and your printed tag;
- Take an empty container such as a jar or basket and layer it with tissue paper and wrap with cellophane;
- Use paper gift bags and stick your tag on with some washi tape;
- An organza drawstring bag always compliments jewellery.
Try matching your paper, tags and twine (ribbon) with the same or complimentary colors.
Beautifully wrapped gifts are so soft on the eye and it makes the recipient feel extra special!
about the designs
Some of the graphics used to create the coloring printable are from Creative Fabrica.
I signed up a few months ago for their subscription which allows me to download anything I want, with a commercial usage included.
Creative Fabrica stocks graphics, svg's, craft patterns and embroidery designs. It is worth visiting.
Check out their Freebies, Discount Deals and Daily Gifts in the Top Right of their page.
I am an affiliate and will earn a small commission if you make a purchase using my link. Thanks if you do!
All graphics are created in CANVA. You can use the platform for free - click to subscribe to Canva here.