Are you not sure about making money with affiliate marketing?
Maybe, you feel:
- you are not even sure what affiliate marketing is.
- or that you are not good with marketing at all, or
- you really do not know how to promote products, or
- where do you start? or
- trying it, you made ten cents and it’s not worth your time and effort.
what is affiliate marketing?
Affiliate marketing in short means you promote someone else’s product to your audience and for every successful sale, you earn a commission.
To start your new side hustle, you need:
1. An affiliate product.
2. Your online platform to promote the affiliate offer, and
3. A target audience.
ARE THERe other forms of affiliate marketing?
There are lots of professional people sharing fees. There is nothing secretive about sharing fees for marketing a product or service:
- Lawyers do it by sharing fees (as regulated).
- Estate agents pay for information that leads to a sale.
- People in the travelling industry standoff referrals.
- Salespeople earn commission
Best of all, we accept these methods as legit ways to make money.
Businesses advertise products and prices, and we accept it as part of commerce…
LTK (Like to Know It, which started as Shopstyle), incentivises the influencer who introduces a new influencer to the program with $25. But, it also rewards the new participant to the program with $25!
I’d appreciate a reward like that, and you?
Fill out the form below to be referred.
Jobs in affiliate marketing
Not everyone is ready to leave their 9 to 5 jobs and work for themselves. But if you are looking for a remote job in affiliate marketing, have a look at the listings on Jooble.org.
Jooble is a vertical job search engine that aggregates and displays job ads from thousands of job boards, corporate, recruiter pages and newspapers.
do you still feel that Affiliate marketing won’t help you pay your bills?
I tried affiliate marketing in my early days as a blogger, but regardless of which method I tried, the commission never raised!
AND, you are desperate today (like me) and you feel you really need a leap of faith…..
You land on someone’s page, and she happens to tell you, she left a high-earning job to become a full-time blogger because she is making a ton of money with Affiliates…
…. the light bulb flickers!
- Affiliate marketing is a legitimate and honest way to earn passive income from your blog;
- By sharing a link from a blogger, you help her spread the word, and you earn passive income (if you are an affiliate).
- And in turn, you support a small business owner.