At the end of a year...people start making:
plans - for the future, or
excuses - for the past...
most...just go with the flow...
Here is my honest take on the PAST year, and I am hoping that you will learn some valuable lessons from it:-
- With all your might.
- Love God.
- Love your husband/wife, regardless.
- Love your children/grandchildren/great-grandchildren.
- Love your parents.
- Love your neighbor.
- Love your pets.
- Love all.
- Hate it when you allow people to take advantage of you.
- Broken families.
- Guard your tongue.
- Do more than they/he/she expect/s from you.
- Spoil with something small.
- Say 'I love you' every time, every day.
- Are miracles, gifts and blessings.
- Watch you more than you can ever imagine.
- Should be allowed to develop their own personalities.
- Should be allowed to be children.
- Give advise kindly.
- Don't nag them.
- Give compliments.
- Be interested in their world.
- Grow up, leave the house and build their own families.
- Grow old and have strange mannerisms.
- Are not always right.
- Have their own struggles.
- Want the same success for all their children.
- Think they can say what they want.
- Want peace and quiet.
- Don't appreciate criticism from their grown children.
- Don't always listen to you.
- Can't wait for you to finish talking because she wants to share her story!
- Listen to their advise, they've been there.
- You have only one life - live it! (don't know who said it - but it gets a loud 'AMEN' from me!).
- Don't do onto others....
- Die with memories, not dreams.
- You, and only you, are responsible for your own fate, happiness.
- You are never too old to start something new.
- Is a constant struggle, armor yourself.
- Accept nothing for granted.
- Find something to be grateful for, each day.
- Don't judge.
- Motivate yourself.
- Don't fix a 'wrong', with another 'wrong'.
- You are responsible for your own health - cherish it.
- Too much of anything, is not good.
- You are born with eg, one skin, look after it.
- Protect your health as you would the most precious jewel.
- Start by drinking water.
- If you hate exercise, do a few stretches each day and climb some stairs.
- If you overindulge, do it one or two times a week, only.
- Listen to your body.
- Hard work does not always equal lots of pay.
- Be money-wise.
- Make your money work for you.
- Start saving for your retirement from your first pay check.
- Don't waste your money on clutter.
- Don't entertain your friends at your own cost, each and every time. When your money is gone, they are too.
- Plan well, spend wise.
- Know where you are going.
- Create a life plan.
- Remember, it is still not in your hands.
- Things don't always go as planned.
- Have faith, hope.
- Don't remind yourself of all the bad by looking back all the time.
- Move on.
- Learn from it.
- Don't repeat the same mistakes.
- Is gone.
- Forgive yourself or anyone who may have hurt you.
- Create memories.
- Try to understand.
- Look at it from another angle.
- Don't make excuses.
- Take responsibility for your actions.
- If you don't make mistakes, you will never learn something new.
- Follow your heart.
- Be passionate.
- Give it your all.
- Leave the office behind.
- You will not always get it right.
- You will not always be right.
- Be prepared.
- Faith is your anchor.
- You are the vessel.
- Prayer is your steering wheel.
- The Bible is your compass.
- The people around you are your crew.
- The ocean is life.
- Events are the weather patterns.
- The Holy Ghost is your kill-switch
- The habour, is God.