101 I LOVE YOU Notes in a Jar
What comes to mind if someone gives you 101-I LOVE YOU notes in a jar?
Well, the first thing I can imagine is tears. Tears of love, joy and so much appreciation. I mean, how often does someone really tell you how special you are?
When in a romantic relationship you need love affirmations. But you may also need to reaffirm your appreciation and love for a parent, child, family member or true friend.
What better way than to fill a little love jar with loving words. (You may want to pour a cup of tea or grab one of your favorite drinks because the list is long!)
101 I LOVE YOU NOTES in A jar IDEAS
LOVE is not just a word. It is a feeling, a memory, a vibe, a duty and commitment.
But we are not all good at saying the right things and you may be a bit hesitant and have doubts like:
- I'm not great at thinking creatively, or
- what's he/she going to think of juicy notes?
- How do I produce 101 NOTE-ideas?
You don't have to be a creative ninja to make this jar, no... just fill a jar with the notes below, it's quick, easy, and cheap and the consequences my dear...
LOVE QUOTES FOR SOMEONE IN A ROMANTIC RELATIONSHIPS
We are going beyond rose petals in the bath with a red candle on valentine's day.
Or date nights on a Friday night.
And even the most thoughtful anniversary gift.
This is meant to be a meaningful gift. The most important thing is to express true love for your SO (Significant Other) with the following thoughts of love:
I LOVE YOU BECAUSE...
You are my best friend
God spoilt me with you
You make me smile
I know you complete me
I feel safe with you
Is it wrong to dream of growing old with you?
I love the smell of you
You're worth melting for
You understand my love language
I want to kiss you endlessly
You talk to me without words
I can't get enough of you
Your arms feel like home
You love me too
I want to be naughty with you
You make me feel loved
I miss you when you're not around
You're my favorite place to go to
I still get butterflies even though I've seen you a thousand times
I am wearing the smile you gave me
and I love you because:
- You're my happily ever after
- I want you to be in my love forever
- You love me even though I am not perfect
- I want to wake up with you every morning
- You love me for who I am
- I have found the one whom my soul loves
- You're limited edition
- of...the way you look at me
- You care about me
- I want to be naughty with you for the rest of my life
- You are the light in my life
- I could watch you doing nothing and never get bored
- You make me feel perfect
- I know you listen
- You make me talk
- I can share all my secrets with you
- You pray for me
- You gave me my beloved daughters
- I still fall for you each day
- You make me happy in a way no one else can
- You're not perfect but I am OK with it
- You make my knees weak
- I discover new things about you every day
- You don't judge me
- I won't give up on you
- You will fight for me
- Every piece of me aches for you
- You won't give up on me
- I am addicted to you
- You are all I have ever wanted
- I can be me around you
- You're worth it
- You never make me feel alone
- God knew my heart needed you
- Every moment with you matters
- You are amazing
MORE LOVE AFFIRMATIONS
Remember why I love you? It's because:
- I want us
- You make me fight for the fairytale
- None of your scars could make me love you less
- You are my prince charming
- ..of the way you touch me without your hands
- You respect me
- I will be glad when you call
- and I miss you when you don't call
- You love my family
- With you, I am my most beautiful self
- You let sunshine into my life
- I want to make your bad days better
- You demolished the walls around me
- It's not hard work loving you
- You need me...
- ...of a million tiny little things...
- You have a place in my heart no one else could ever have
- our love lasts...
- You loved me enough to spend the rest of your life with me
- I am your choice
- You give me direction
- .... you are my dream come true
- You helped me unpack my baggage
- We share a quiet confidence between each other
- You are the risk I will always take
- Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies. Aristotle
- You are my lover
- The best is yet to come
- You have a beautiful soul
- My happiness matters to you
- You're my spark in the dark
- ...Are all I need
- You are interested in what is going on in my head!
- We are one...
- You are my hero
- I want us to be everything we are supposed to be
- You are soft with me, even though you're strong
- I can count on you
- An invisible thread connects us
- I vow to still grab your butt, even when you're old and wrinkly!
- Your love is a commitment to protect my heart with the same passion you use to guard yours
- You are willing to forgive
- We share the same umbrella and survive the storms together
- You pray for our protection, love, and health every day.
JAR IDEA FOR OTHER RELATIONSHIPS
(Extra tips for sharing your clear intentions)
- The most common love on earth is between a mother and child. Full disclosure, I have never received a MOTHER-CHILD JAR and haven't gifted my children with one either. This is the perfect reason for me (and you) to make a love jar for the next time there is a celebration.
- Surprise an incredibly special person in your life with words to describe your specific kind of love.
- Make valentine's day gifts jars for friends and family.
- Write good things you Mom has taught you and share it with her on Mother's Day.
- Share positive energy in your workplace and thank a co-worker with a list of what-we-like-about-You's.
- Cast effective love spells on yours and make a new pot with your own name on it. Jot down milestones, happy happenings, and the most beautiful things you are grateful for!
- Another great idea is to make a travel jar with copies of photos and notes to remember good times.
HOW TO MAKE THE HEART LOVE NOTES:
This is an easy DIY project that won't break the bank either.
- Create heart shaped paper cut-outs with your punch, or
- if you don't have any of the supplies, just cut heart shapes with your scissors.
- Who says it should be heart shapes...you can even cut out some letters from a magazine or something!
- Cut an old T-shirt in strips and wind it around the lid - with a rose from the garden maybe...
IF YOU ARE REALLY NEW TO THIS - THIS IS WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
Cardstock, cut-outs, or a plain piece of paper, like here
Sharpie pens (the fine tips work better) or any decorative pens
Scraps of fabric or Felt
White string if this is a peace offering!
Pretty jar - you may not take on a too big a jar...because you will end up with 1001 notes (hint-hint)!
To Love and be Loved is one of the great commandments and most enjoyable experiences in life.
It is demanding work though.
The secret is to never give up.
Love with all your heart!
Remember, the best thing about life is that big things happen when you are having fun!
For more Valentine's Day Ideas, please note the related posts listed at the bottom of this post.
Some of the links are affiliate links and I will receive a small commission if you make any purchase. If you do, thank you so much!
Yes, and though I have written it out, I haven’t shared it with my hubby.
This is such an amazing idea. Sometimes we forget to lavish our loved ones with compliments… so this helps A LOT. I love you notes are so cute.
What a thoughtful Valentine’s gift!! LOVE this!
Thanks for popping in, Kristi! And… so appreciate the share and follow too x
Cute idea to make a husband feel special and encouraged. Visiting from Inspire Me Monday and pinning. Also followed you on Pinterest. 🙂
Thank you Katy. It was a good exercise to reflect on what makes us work after 33 years!
Aww, very sweet! I love that you included the 100 things you love about your SO.