I LOVE YOU.... and I am giving you 101 I LOVE YOU notes in a jar to profess it to you...
You want to make something special for the SO (Significant Other) in your life...but:
- you're not great at thinking outside the box, or
- what's he going to think of some juicy notes?
- and where are you going to get 101 NOTE-ideas?
You don't have to be a creative ninja to make this jar, no...just fill a jar with the notes below, it's quick, easy and cheap and the consequences my dear...
For more Valentine's Day Ideas, please note the related posts listed at the bottom of this post.
101 I LOVE YOU NOTES in A jar IDEAS
I LOVE YOU BECAUSE...
You are my best friend
God spoilt me with you
You make me smile
I know you complete me
I feel safe with you
Is it wrong to dream of growing old with you?
I love the smell of you
You're worth melting for
You understand my love language
I want to kiss you endlessly
You talk to me without words
I can't get enough of you
Your arms feel like home
You love me too
I want to be naughty with you
You make me feel loved
I miss you when you're not around
You're my favourite place to go to
I still get butterflies even though I've seen you a thousand time
I am wearing the smile you gave me
and I love you because:
- You're my happily ever after
- I want you to be in my love forever
- You love me even though I am not perfect
- I want to wake up with you every morning
- You love me for who I am
- I have found the one whom my soul loves
- You're limited edition
- of...the way you look at me
- You care about me
- I want to be naughty with you for the rest of my life
- You are the light in my life
- I could watch you doing nothing and never get bored
- You make me feel perfect
- I know you listen
- You make me talk
- I can share all my secrets with you
- You pray for me
- You gave me my beloved daughters
- I still fall for you each and every day
- You make me happy in a way no one else can
- You're not perfect but I am OK with it
- You make my knees weak
- I discover new things about you every day
- You don't judge me
- I won't give up on you
- You will fight for me
- Every piece of me aches for you
- You won't give up on me
- I am addicted to you
- You are all I have ever wanted
- I can be me around you
- You're worth it
- You never make me feel alone
- God knew my heart needed you
- Every moment with you matters
- You are amazing
MORE LOVE AFFIRMATIONS
Remember why I love you? It's because:
- I want us
- You make me fight for the fairytale
- None of your scars could make me love you less
- You are my prince charming
- ..of the way you touch me without your hands
- You respect me
- I am glad when you call
- and I miss you when you don't call
- You love my family
- With you, I am my most beautiful self
- You let sunshine into my life
- I want to make your bad days better
- You demolished the walls around me
- It's not hard work loving you
- You need me...
- ...of a million tiny little things...
- You have a place in my heart no one else could ever have
- our love lasts...
- You loved me enough to spent the rest of your life with me
- I am your choice
- You give me direction
- ....you are my dream come true
- You helped me unpack my baggage
- We share a quiet confidence between each other
- You are the risk I will always take
- Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies..Aristotle
- You are my lover
- The best is yet to come
- You have a beautiful soul
- My happiness matters to you
- You're my spark in the dark
- ...Are all I need
- You are interested in what is going on in my head!
- We are one...
- You are my hero
- I want us to be everything we are supposed to be
- You are soft with me, even though you're strong
- I can count on you
- An invisible thread connects us
- I vow to still grab your butt, even when you're old and wrinkly!
- Your love is a commitment to protect my heart with the same passion you use to guard yours
- You are willing to forgive
- We share the same umbrella and survive the storms together
- You pray for our protection, love and health each and every day.
How to make the heart notes:
Create heart shaped paper cut-outs with your punch, or
if you don't have any of the supplies, just cut heart shapes with your scissors.
Who says it should be heart shapes...you can even cut out some letters from a magazine or something!
Cut an old t-shirt in strips and wind it around the lid - with a rose from the garden maybe...
If you are really new to this - this is what you'll need:
Scraps of fabric or Felt
Nice Jar - you may not take on a too big a jar...because you will end up with 1001 notes (hint-hint)!
To Love and be Loved is one of the great commandments and most enjoyable experiences in life.
It is hard work though.
The secret is to never give up.
Love with all your heart!
Some of the links are affiliate links and I will receive a small commission if you make any purchase. If you do, thank you so much!