Let me ask you a question. How does the quote, "It's a good day to have a good day" make you feel?
Its a good day to have a good day - and other positive quotes
- Do you believe in the positive and that each day is a new start? or
- You actually hate quotes and can't see how it can change someone's life;
- Or, are you curious to find out more about having a good day?
- Maybe your day started with bad news, or with a disappointment and you just need something to up your spirit.
Let me be super honest, nobody can change your day, your attitude, how you react to something, but you.
You only have this moment, make it count.
I was hesitant to add this quote to this particular post. You know why?
When one is upset, frustrated or sad, one tends to lose kindness, humanity and love for your neighbour.
But, it is then when you need a reminder to be kind.
in case of emergency - the bad day recovery toolbox
In need of a pamper?
The Bad Day Recovery Toolbox lists a few treats. Most, won't even take long to change your mood.
It is a mind over matter = ATTITUDE.
Let's look at the list:
- Make a gratitude list - you have a home, a work, family, health, grandchildren (list the things that makes you smile, or warms your heart).
- Take a break. Have a cup of your favorite drink, with or without friends. Just sit and relax.
- Listen to music. Do you like upping the volume when you are alone in the car? Do it!
- Binge watch a favorite series or story or movies. A rom-com or chick-movie will do the trick and make you forget.
- Take care of your plants. Nature is an antibiotic to the soul. Water your plants, repot some, just enjoy getting your hands dirty.
- Be kind to a stranger. It does not have to cost money, smile, greet, be polite, or give a compliment.
There are so many other things I could have listed, but you are the creator of your own destiny, think of more things that will make your DAY!
THe reality of it's a good day
The saying goes: No one ever injured their eyesight by looking on the bright side.
It is practically the same as changing your attitude for your own good. It takes time to master a new habit, and you will not succeed each time, but keep going.
Once you know you slipped in the 'good day attitude' again, you will hear a whisper to remind you.