Handmade gifts are so special! I love all these quick and easy crochet baby blanket patterns on Etsy to make for an expecting Mom. I know how long it takes me to search for unique crochet baby blanket patterns and that made me scoured a lot of shops and picked the best on Etsy.
Scroll through to the end to view all the crochet baby blanket patterns. Regardless if you're a beginner or advanced crocheter, I share something for everyone.
Some of the links are affiliated. If you make a purchase as a result thereof, I will be compensated, at no additional cost to you. Thanks for supporting me!
here are the crochet baby blanket patterns on etsy to make (as gifts, or for yourself!)
1. Golden Strand Studio or GSS Crochet Designs - This pattern is a combination of single crochet and altered bean stitch. But what an incredible effect and texture it has!
I am a granny and drool over anything baby-ish...but there is no baby-planning at the moment. I'll have to find someone I can give it!
The simplicity of the pattern takes nothing away from the modern farmhouse style.
The following stitches appear in the pattern:
- single crochet
- herringbone half double crochet (instructions included)
- bobble stitch (instructions included)
You'll definitely use this pattern repeatedly.
MORE CROCHET BABY BLANKET PATTERNS ON ETSY TO MAKE Continued
3. LittleDoolally created a delightful Woodland themed throw pattern.
Oh my dear....how endearing!
In the crocheters own words: "A fun project with full instructions. Includes lots of photos and colour change grid to guide you through making this lovely bright blanket for your baby or as a wonderful, colourful gift."
Only very basic crochet stitches were used to create this adorable blankie!
4. VeraAndBess crocheted an heirloom baby blanket. Their choice of color is extraordinary!
The pattern is suitable for a baby girl with flowers and hearts or 'to welcome spring into your home'!
The pattern is made up of 7 different hexagon motifs, plus the border although all the stitches used are basic crochet stitches.
Although it is a written pattern, it includes thorough instructions for particular techniques.
5. Digital Tree House now Krohshay And Such crocheted a plain blanket but used cross-stitch to add the Eeyore motif to it!
The finished baby blanket is unique, lovely, and super cute! It is such a great idea to cross-stitch the Eeyore. You can use this technique to make just about any character, how about that!
Do you agree that these crochet baby blanket patterns on Etsy are just stinking cute! Each one shouts out to you to make it!
Liked it? Please share on one of your social media accounts!