Because I want you to be happy too, I'm sharing 10 Happiness quotes that will change your mood today!
What is Happiness?
"Happiness is that feeling that comes over you when you know life is good and you can't help but smile. It's the opposite of sadness.
Happiness is a sense of well-being, joy, or contentment. When people are successful, or safe, or lucky, they feel happiness." as quoted from vocabulary.com
If you click through and make a purchase, I will receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.
1. I believe in you - by Chibird.
Who believes in you?
Do you know? Has he/she told you?
Sometimes as parents, we expect our children to know we believe in them, or is proud of him/her, but it needs to be said.
The confidence knowing that one person who can change your mood, is priceless.
2. Your Purpose in Life...Is to be ·YOU· by Easy on the Tongue.
Don't waste time searching for your purpose your whole life. It is not one big thing, it is all the small things that's molding you into who you are.
Happiness does come from within and this be you quote, needs to be repeated until you live it.
Serious quote?! Do you agree?
Let's face it, happiness is a choice.
You can post or share all the quotes about happiness and change but if you don't live it, it means nothing.
You are what you eat, drink, think, say and do. There is no escaping your responsibility.
Don't sound like a leaking tap.
Let me ask you this:-
Can you change your life by being happy?
Can you change your life by being unhappy?
Which one would you prefer?
The feeling content quote, can sometimes make things bearable.
A mood quote, or happiness quote is meaningless if you don't act. We all know that.
However, why are you reading inspirational quotes?
Does it make you feel better or give you hope or meaning?
Or is it something you just need to hear and because of that, you want to share it so others can appreciate the wisdom of happiness is...quote.
10. Heaven on earth is a choice your must make, not a place your must find - by Wayne W Dyer (Easy on the Tongue).
11. If you want to be happy, be. A quote by Leo Tolstoy.
12. Happiness is capturing special moments with your camera - graphic by Easy on the Tongue (quote unknown).
13. Happiness is a habit, cultivate it - graphic by Easy on the Tongue (quote unknown).
14. Happiness is when you feel good about yourself without feeling the need for anyone else's approval - graphic by Easy on the Tongue (quote unknown).
15. Laughter is poison to fear, quote by George RR Martin.
16. The secret of happiness is is Freedom, and the secret of Freedom.courage - quote by Tucydides
17. Life is Sweet...
If you want to be happy for the rest of your life...(do you hear the tune?) you have to make the following choices on a daily basis:
- choose happiness
- be grateful for something(s)/somebody
- pay it foward wherever you are
- smile at strangers
- help an elder person or a child
- do something nice for yourself
- but most of all - be good to those closest to you
- do something fun!
- remember what you loved as a child and do it again.
Go create your happiness today!
The list to create your own happiness is endless.