Success quotes are words, meaningless without action.
But success is within all of us.
So what is success and how can you achieve it?
There is no one-recipe-fits-all when it comes to success and that is why sharing the wisdom of others (in quotes) are so popular.
Want to know what it is?
You'll have to figure it out yourself - create your own success - with the motivation of others.
The link is an affiliate link, which means I will earn a small commission should you make a purchase, at no extra cost to you.
SUCCESs QUOTES TO INSPIRE YOU
1. "Improvement at anything is based on thousands of tiny failures, and the magnitude of your success is based on how many times you've failed at something" - MARK MANSONNET.
2. "If you want to be successful, find someone who has achieved the results you want, and copy what they do, and you'll achieve the same results" - TONY ROBBINS.
3. "The secret of success in life is for a man to be ready for his opportunity when it comes" - Benjamin Disraeli.
more success quotes
4. "I'm possible" - Audrey Hepburn.
5. "I've always wanted a business that supports my life, and not a life that solely supports and exists to serve my business" - PAUL JARVIS.
7. "Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it" - Dalai Lama.
9. "The path to success is to take massive, determined action" - Tony Robbins.
10. "Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out" - Robert Collier.
11. "When you've exhausted all possibilities, remember this, you haven't" - Thomas Edison.
Finally, I have not met a successful person, who does not believe in themselves or their skills (or both).
Speak success and it will follow.
Therefore, all that remains to be said is: "My success is inevitable". Come on, repeat it again: "My success is inevitable".
WHAT IS SUCCESS TO YOU?
We all have different opinions about success.
For some, it is the holy grail of their existence.
For others, it is having the next meal.
Regardless of your preconceived ideas about success, there is a common thread through all the shared knowledge of success. It is namely:
- Goal setting
- Goal tracking
- Dreams in action
DO YOU CRAVE IT enough to achieve it?
AMAZON ASSOCIATES DISCLOSURE
Amanda @ Easy on the Tongue is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.