Christmas Messages to Download and Share
The festive season is around the corner, and you may be searching for the best Christmas messages to share with your loved ones and friends.
Christmas time is all about the gift of love.
We exchange gifts after a year of hard work, prepare scrumptious meals and use only our finest crockery.
“In the eyes of children, we find the joy of Christmas. In their hearts, we find its meaning.” – Leland Thomas
Warm wishes for the most wonderful time of the year!
BESt christmas messages and quotes to share
The hardest thing about Christmas is that we cannot always share it with the special people in our lives.
You may still send Christmas cards despite all the technology, which I really adore, or have a special season’s greetings family photo shoot.
Or you search Google, Pinterest, Instagram, or Easy on the Tongue (smiley face) for merry Christmas messages. May you find the true holiday spirit amongst this collection of Christmas wishes.
TRUE MEANING OF CHRISTMAS AND RELIGIOUS CHRISTMAS CARD MESSAGES
1. JESUS IS THE REASON FOR THE SEASON.
If you are a believer or not, Christmas is all about the birth of Jesus Christ. He was born for you and me.
And HE brought so much love into this world because God is love. He loves all of us, regardless.
My prayer is that the holy spirit will convince you of the blessed gift of hope and that you will accept His love. He will do the rest.
2. Joy to the World!
3.Go tell it on the mountains, that Jesus Christ is born.
4. For unto us a child is born. His name shall be called Wonderful Counsellor, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. ~ Isaiah 9:5.
5. Christmas is not as much about opening our presents as opening our hearts ~ Janice Maeditere.
LOVELY CHRISTMAS HOLIDAY GREETINGS
1. MAY YOUR BIGGEST PRESENT BE THE GIFT OF LOVE
2. May the true spirit of Christmas shine through you and all the good that you have done.
3.Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love. ~ Hamilton Write Mabie
4. May the spirit of Christmas bring you peace, the gladness of Christmas give you hope, the warmth of Christmas grant you love.~ Anon
5. May your greatest gift this holy season be the gift of happiness.
6. Jesus is the gift that perfectly fits the size of every heart.
the wonder of Christmas Quotes
1. MAY YOU NEVER LOSE THE WONDER OF CHRISTMAS
2. May you never be too grown up to search the skies on Christmas Eve.
3. In the eyes of children, we find the joy of Christmas. In their hearts, we find its meaning. ~ Leland Thomas
4. Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful. ~ Norman Vincent Peale
5. May you be filled with wonder and touched by peace this Christmas.
what do you enjoy the most about christmas?
- Family and friends?
- To give?
- Christmas planning, the excitement of celebrating the day together?
- A holiday?
- Christmas music?
- To reminisce?
- Good memories?
- Church and the message?
- Feeling special?
- Good times?
MORE CHRISTMAS QUOTES and
MERRY CHRISTMAS WISHES
SHORT CHRISTMAS WISHES
1. Merry Christmas TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.
2. May God protect you and your family, be blessed with the abundance of Love, Hope and Faith and may you have a VERY MERRY Christmas!
3. From our home to yours, we wish you a very Merry Christmas and a joyous holiday season!
4. Warmest thoughts for a wonderful new year.
5. Wishing you a wonderful Christmas and a happy new year!
6. Have yourself a little Merry Christmas.
FUNNY CHRISTMAS WISHES
1. Oh dear, Christmas is here!
2. Is it too late to be good?
3. I hope Santa Claus remembers to leave me a skinny body and fat wallet this year!
4. What I like about Christmas is that you can make people forget the past with the present. ~ Don Marquis
5. What's every parent's favorite Christmas Carol? Silent Night.
6. Children who don’t learn to tie their shoes properly are bound to wind up on the knotty list.
1. Christmas For All Ages, poem by Julie Hebert.
2. God Bless, Poet: Unknown
God bless the master of this house,
And all that are therein,
And to begin this Christmas tide
With mirth now let us sing.
For the Saviour of all people
Upon this time was born,
Who did from death deliver us,
When we were left forlorn.
Christmas is the most wonderful time of the year!
Wishing you cheer, love, laughter, joy, and happiness in abundance!