I am thrilled that I can offer the Super Special tags printable, free and just for you, today!
I don't know about you, but I love everything about Christmas - from skimming Pinterest for gift ideas to make to buying presents, decorating the house and planning Christmas dinner....
The designs are from ESSEM CREATIVES and the clipart pack is available here.
I hope you enjoy adding the gift tags to your prezzies!
Please note that the printable is free for personal use only. It may not be sold, altered or shared in any other way (except if you pin or tweet it for others to get to see it too!!)
Super Special Christmas Tags Printables
As a note - water-colour is spelled with a 'u' - as in the British version, which we in South-Africa also follow. It is not a typo - it is a unique way to be a bit different....
How to use the printable?
- Right-click and download to your computer.
- Choose the paper you want to use and print.
- Any thicker kind of paper or cardstock will make a nice tag.
- Press a hole where necessary - use a scrapbooking or office punch tool.
- Use a decorative punch tool for a more professional look around the design (optional).
- Add ribbon or bakers twine to your tag.
- Remember your message....and
Some of the links are affiliated - which means if you click on it, you will be directed to a specific vendor's site where the product can be purchased. If you buy as a result of the link, I will earn a small commission.
Do you know of anyone else who would appreciate and use the tags? Please share the link with them or on your social media account/s.