This page contains affiliate links which means I may earn a commission if you use them. I only recommend tools that I use and trust.
Every day, I get into my capsule, talk a foreign language and is lift off into a world of beautifully created, perfect pictures, the most eloquent writing and crates full of cyber money to be made - Enter blog-land!!!
I escape every free second of the day, whispering soft messages in the ear of social media, attending a teaching class in a Facebook group, dish up an art work in Canva that matches the Mona Lisa or join Influencers miles and miles apart from me - LIVE!
All of this, totally outer-space for my just-to-realistic-hubby!
Rewind 18 months - hell hole, was it's name. No escaping. I did all of it voluntarily!
That is off course the time I started my blog....
A printed 'How to start your blog' my only manual.
WordPress set up (only because it had a step-by-step picture tutorial).
6 Plugins installed (only because it had a step-by-step picture tutorial).
...and the manual said - now you are ready to write your first post....
And lightning struck - my post? Where? How?
to freaking dish up a post?!?!
Do you remember those days?
Is this your reality today?
Maybe you wish there is someone out there who could just guide you, step-by-step what you need to do to create a successful blog.
Let me tell you, my analytical brain was not wired to grasp 'blogging' without:
- an overview of the whole process, from 'About me' to 'I am a brand';
- a talk-sense to me every concise step of the way;
- Filtered instructions, cleared of all the fluff;
- Jargon that saved me to research the meaning of an Avatar and something that goes viral!
There is help.
There is a reputable course to take.
You can Google all the steps, read all the posts, listen to podcasts or register for Webinars to infinity comes.
It is doable.
But, do you really...really want to put yourself through this suffering one more day?
I could not do it anymore.
I was overwhelmed.
I doubted myself, my decision to blog and all the sleepless nights I already spent trying to make it work.
Luckily, I am wired not to give up and I took a calculated risk.
I signed up for Elite Blog Academy.
I want to share with you, what Elite Blog Academy meant to me:-
- I live in a country where the exchange rate is almost 13 x the USD. To me it was an exuberant expense. Luckily, the course offers a payment plan, otherwise I would never have been able to afford it.
- The course offered me a structure to work from and that made sense to me.
- I worked at my own pace, allowing me to plan everything around my life and current job.
- It comes with hand-outs with detailed instructions for each important step and to refer back to.
- Lifetime access to the course, includes all the latest updates.
- Ruth Soukup's newsletters are so hands-on and full of tips. I devour her emails each and every time it lands in my Inbox.
- There are a bunch of testimonials of normal woman like you and me, who took the course and are now earning 6 and 7 figures! One of the big guns told me in a Facebook group that two years ago, she looked with starry eyes at one of her co-bloggers who earned loads of money at the time. Now, they are wrapping shoulders. What am I trying to tell you? That in a year or two from now, it could be us!
- Most of all, it gave me confidence to be my own kind of blogger and to like what I was doing!
You are in luck.
Enrollment for Elite Blog Academy only opens ONCE a year, for five days only. If you want in, you’ll have to act fast!
It is a tried and tested program, field-tested by bloggers just like me.
In fact, it even comes with a 100% money-back guarantee, which means you’ve literally got nothing to lose.
But don’t wait!
This year, the doors officially open on February 27th, but EBA founder Ruth Soukup is offering a free training series the week before hand called Blogging Made Simple that I highly recommend!
REGISTER here, you have nothing to lose.
I am telling you, once you have done the course and found your own voice, you will want to come back and thank me!
Good luck and I am looking forward to meet you!