Party Planning List:
Let’s consider all the essentials to make this party a bash:
1. Themes & Decorations
Themes would be either formal or informal, depending on where and with whom you are going to be spending your goodbyes to 2015 and hello’s to 2016 with.
A formal party evokes the picture of lots of glitz and sparkle – black, gold and silver. If you want to add a color, opt for a soft hue.
With an informal setting, anything goes!
- Music and a music player of your choice – if you are not familiar with wonderful music Apps, Spotify is available on your mobile or tablet, you can create your own playlist or choose one according to your mood. On the link provided, you can click on ‘more’ for lots of other Apps available to help you personalize your playlist.
- Disco lights/balls.
- Invite entertaining guests, people with charisma and lovely stories, your party will never be a bore again!
- Try a karaoke sing-off or a name-that-tune game. You can even offer the best and worst renditions prizes.
3. Food & Drink
- Plenty of champagne.
- Lots and lots of ice.
- Looking for fun drinks to serve – look no further, with the collection and recipes here!
- Kat & Melinda at www.homemadeinterest.com have prepared 10 New Year’s Eve Party Appetizers for you. It simply looks delicious and they have really put much effort into their collection.
- Have you tried a cooking and recipe App? Lifehacker posted the best for you and with the list available, all you would need, are the ingredients.
4. Party Favors
- Countdown Goodie Bags is such an awesome tradition to start in your family or circle of friends. If you are curious to see how it is done, hop over to http://hoosierhomemade.com/new-years-eve-countdown-goodie-bags/ for further detail.
- Crackers are not reserved only for Christmas – follow the tutorial and download the conversational cards too…..how easy can it be!
- Print the free 2016 New Year’s Eve Hershey Kisses Printable Labels and while you are on the site, there are more to offer for this years party!
- Fortune cookies, confetti packets or a Party kit, are fun ideas to have your guests engaged and excited.
- Remember to dress for the occasion – attire according to the invitation.
- Camera, Photo booth, Props, Backdrop.
- If you want to put your new year’s resolutions on paper, here is a handy printable, ready with 12 actionable ‘self-imposed’ duties, one for each month!
- Games for the night? From Pop Culture to Trivia – all worked out and ready to be printed.