My dear mother will be 79 years this year, I love her to bits.
To celebrate all the lovely woman in our lives, let's make them something special this year.
Today's super easy project is not a test. I encourage you to try something and be proud of the end result - ok?
Below is a list of all the supplies (and free printable) that you need to complete the project:
Now, read on to learn how to make your own...
- Cut the fabric according to the size of the paper.
- Apply adhesive to the back of the fabric and rub it firmly until it sticks to the piece of paper. Neaten the edges, you don't want some frays to end in your printer.
- Iron fabric if necessary to remove any creases.
- Plain fabric is recommended.
- Test the print on paper first, choosing the setting 'fit to page' otherwise the design may be too big and all the lovely fabric will go to waste.
- Test how the printer feeds the paper too to ensure that the design prints on the right side (trust me, I get so eager to see the end result, that I tend to forget these tips myself!
- Load your paper/fabric and print!
The fabric tags can be glued to an empty jar, like mine in the image below and decorated with ribbon, lace, trinkets...fill it with Mom's favourite mints (soft) or candy.
Print a photo of Mom with the kids on fabric and make a small pillow, stuffed heart or tray cloth...or
Make a collage of the little ones' drawings and print those...
Whatever you make, have fun and spread the love!
Plan ahead for Mother's day and make her something special - www.easyonthetongue.com #mothersday #diy