We capture special moments in life in photos we take as a return ticket to people and places long gone...
Can you recall such a moment?
It is a nostalgic trip...
it prompts laughs, tears and lots of stories.
Let's relive some magical times together...
Here are some Inspirational quotes about family love:
1. A cousin is a friend for life.
Gran's place would be where most of the memories were made - remember? Why not share some of your stories about a special cousin with us in the comments below?
2. If a family has an old person in it, it possesses a jewel - Chinese Proverb.
Great-grandparents are an absolute treasure and moments with them, or photo's are so rare. Remember to capture it!
3. A Sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost.
I have never had the privilege of sharing my childhood with a sister, two very dear sister-in-laws have filled the gap though. Luckily, I am a witness of how special the bond between my three daughters are.
4. Nothing beats hearing "I love you Mommy".
There comes a time in your life where you yearn for the chaos of morning rituals, packing of school bags and rushing to be in time! Don't wish for it to be over...
HOW TO STORE PHOTO'S AND MAKE MEMORIES:
- the best advice is to store all your family photo's in 3 different places, i.e. an external hard drive, a stick or in iCloud.
- the old-fashioned way - to print photo's and stick it in albums
- scan and store it
- cut all your digital and scanned photo's to discs
- choose the best one's and print a book
Go create memories today!
More related posts about Inspirational Quotes: