Free traffic from Pinterest is a blessing and so are these 3 free Pinterest tools that will rock your profile and help make you grow your Pinterest profile, without even knowing it!
Remember the old TV series, Days of our Lives? I think it is still showing on some 'old' channels....but today, I want to talk about the Joys of our Lives......Pinterest.
If you are not as hooked, or just use it as a 'social media tool', or randomly pin whenever you need to plan a new party, or looking for some raunchy Valentine's Day ideas....bottom line is, you use the tool!
There are always new and smarter tools available and I want to introduce you to the following awesome tools that will make your life with Pinterest a pinning-pin.....jata!
1. Pinterest Email Signature:
This extension from chrome allows you to:
- Create a signature with your own image, include your details and social media icons linked to your accounts, for free. If you upgrade to the PRO version, you will have access to - unlimited signatures, premium templates, reply/forward signature/custom social icons and priority support.
- The picture below claims that you can share your Pinterest boards, pins, favorite Pinterest quotes, recipes or crafts in every email you send. These features are not available with the free option.
- The extension is neat and makes your signature look really professional - but it is not really a 'Pinterest' Email Signature per se but it helps in spreading your Pinteret presence!
2. Shareaholic for Pinterest
- This extension does the same trick as the official 'Pin it' button. The nice-to-have about it, is that it shows you the official Pinterest count of the specific webpage. I just visited a webpage with 293K pins shared!! Anything is possible!
How will it help you?
It gives a 'THIS-GIRL-ROCKS-STATUS!'
Especially if you have managed to gather repins on a few of your pins!
Any visitor to your site will know that you have credibility with repins ranking in the 1000's...if you are not there yet, hold on. Pinterest is a process.
Subscribe and receive the Ultimate Pinterest Checklist free!
The list contains details of Pinterest courses, Image Creation Tools, Other tools, Scheduling & Analytics and various additional resources
3. Pinterest Sort
This is probably the Pinterest 'magic' tool!
Why, you would ask?
If you have anything more than 20 boards, you will know how tedious it becomes to clean up your profile.
With the Pinterest sort extension You can now:
- Sort boards from Highest Pins to Lowest or vice versa
- Alphabetically from A-Z or Z-A
- Choose the above for Private/Public boards or both
The board buttons can also:
- Toggle Groups
- Collapse Groups
- Sort Preview
- Sort Boards and Save
The pin sort button is activated when your profile opens in the pin view or if you open up a specific board. You are able to sort pins according to:
The collapse button is extremely helpful in re-organizing Pinterest board. If you click on the first red arrow as featured on the picture above, the icon will bring up the feature. If you click on collapse, your boards will appear like in the picture. If you choose Toggle boards - the buttons "Auto-group boards" and "Group boards" will appear - 2nd and 3rd arrows.
Make your Pinterest journey a breeze with these 3 Free Tools!